The Old Overton Gym is a fiscally sound, financially responsible organization intent on preserving our historical building and providing a safe facility for community use.
The Old Overton Gym partnership with the community and the Clark County School District will be a gathering place of choice and showcase historical school and sports memorabilia.
Old Overton Gym Belief Statements
- We believe in the preservation of the building of the Old Overton Gym.
- We believe in creating a safe environment and facility for our youth and community.
- We believe in providing opportunities for the community to participate and volunteer in worthwhile programs.
- We believe in providing a facility where local programs and classes can be meet and enhance our community.
- We believe in being an overflow for our local school programs and activites.
- We believe in fostering a lifelong parternship with our community and the Clark County School District.
FACILITIES FOR RENTAL
Full gymnasium with access to kitchen, tables, chairs & full mens and womens restrooms with showers perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, company parties, family reunions, basketball, quinceanera’s or teach a variety of classes.
This carpeted room has a couch, television, pool table, foosball table and houses a trophy collection from various sporting events won by our local schools. It is perfect for meeting and smaller parties for 30 people or less. Also has access to kitchen, restrooms, tables & chairs.
This room has full mirrors and a ballet bar. Great for a variety of dance or exercise classes.
This room is equipped with a tread mill, stationary bike, bowflex weights and other equipment.
Please visit the Old Overton Gym Website for Rental Fees, Policies, Requirements, and Membership Information