Moapa Valley Water District Meetings
July 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 12, 2019
Board of Directors Meetings
The MVWD Board of Directors meets the second Thursday of each month, excluding special meetings. The meetings begin at 4 p.m. in the Moapa Valley Water District Board Room located at 601 N. Moapa Valley Blvd., Overton, Nevada.
Agenda are posted about seven days prior to the board meeting. Minutes are posted after they have been approved at the next month’s meeting.
Requests for Board Meeting Supporting Documents
1) Supporting materials must be posted to the MVWD website the same day the agendas are posted.
2) Must have forms for the requestor to fill out and a procedure policy for employees with forms that allows the employee to respond to the request for copies.
3) Must ask the requesting person if they will accept by electronic mail a link to the posting on the website.
4) Requests for copies must be made in writing and the requestor must be notified in writing of the amount of the fee before preparing the information.
5) The fee cannot exceed .50¢ per page. There will not be a charge for minutes, agendas or audio recordings.
6) The requested information must be provided by the end of the fifth business day.
If you would like to speak on matters that are not listed on the agenda, you may do so during the Public Comment but you may be limited to five minutes. No action can be taken on matters that are not listed on the posted agenda.
Visit the Moapa Valley Water District Meetings Page for agendas, upcoming meetings, minutes, and more information