Moapa Valley Chamber of Commerce
We understand that many businesses and organization in our small community don’t have a lot of extra money to spare, and that they might think there are not enough ‘benefits’ to joining the Chamber to justify the additional expense. On this page, we’ll try to change their minds.
- Business 1-24 Employees-$80
- Business 25+ Employees-$250
- Individual or Non Profit-$65
Well, first of all, you get to proclaim to the community, your clients and the world that you are a Proud Member of the Moapa Valley Chamber of Commerce! You also get:
- Listing on the Chamber Directory Page.
- Featured listing on Area Services Category Page for your Business Category. Featured Listings on the Category Page include Logo, Description, and Phone.
- Link from Directory and Area Services Pages to YOUR Business. Your Business Listing can contain as much or as little as you want displayed. Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website Link, Long Description, Videos, Photos, Social Media Links, Facebook Feed, Hours of Operation and more.
- Spotlight Business: Each month, the Chamber chooses a Spotlight Business of the Month. This business is featured on the Home Page of the website, posted on Facebook, and published in the Moapa Valley Progress Newspaper.
The Moapa Valley Visitor’s Guide is printed annually by the Moapa Valley Progress and distributed throughout the Moapa Valley, Southern Utah and Southern Nevada Areas. It is also distributed annually at the Clark County Fair each April. The Visitor’s Guide is also mailed to people who request it, and is available online.
Every Chamber Member receive a listing in the Moapa Valley Visitor’s Guide, and Ads are available for purchase.
- The Moapa Valley Chamber of Commerce Website maintains a Calendar of Events for Moapa Valley. Chamber Members can Submit Events Online to be included on the Calendar.
- Chamber Sponsored Events provide an opportunity for Chamber Members to display their Brochures, Publications, Business Cards.
- When you post on your business/group Facebook Page, the Moapa Valley Chamber will share your posts on the Moapa Valley Chamber Facebook Page. This will help increase your exposure on Facebook without any additional effort on your part.
- Your listing on the Chamber Website can include a link to your Facebook Page, as well as embedding your Facebook Feed on your listing. The embedding of your page means that your listing on the Chamber Website will be updated each and every time you make make a Facebook Post.
- To see an example of the Facebook Embed on a Business listing, view the Front Porch Flowers and Gifts Chamber Listing.
- When your organization/business has an Event, we will share that on the Chamber Facebook Page.
This is a longer answer, and we hope you read it.
One question often asked by prospective members is “What does the Chamber do for me?”
One answer to that question would be “make this area a better place to live, and to make a living” as outlined in the Chamber By-Laws. But it is much more than that! As a Moapa Valley Chamber Member, your business gets a free listing on the chamber’s website, this could typically cost thousands of dollars to create and maintain. Just put together the information you would like to include about your business and forward it to our marketing department via email.
Additionally, Membership includes your business in every chamber publication, and free advertising at every single chamber event. In today’s web based online advertising era, your business will be seen on Google Searches and Maps, and blasted and shared on the most popular online media advertising sites FOR FREE. Furthermore, you will be part of the Chamber Business Networking System.
The Chamber of Commerce is involved in several community events and activities that many people may not be aware of their involvement in, including: Moapa Valley Community Wide Yard Sale, Moapa Valley Days, Fourth of July Festivities and Fireworks, Annual Car Show, Pomegranate Festival, and other community events.
The Chamber Website was created to help businesses promote their products and services and to provide information for potential visitors and new residents. One goal of the Chamber for 2018 is to increase website visitors, and to do that, we need more community participation in the website.
More visitors to our Valley means more money for our businesses. This brings us to our most important new goal: HELPING OUR BUSINESSES THRIVE AND SUPPORTING OUR NEW BUSINESSES!
The Chamber is always happy to receive information about Events and Activities happening in the area, and will publish them on the Event Calendar and on the Chamber Facebook Page. Articles and stories are always welcome, and those will be published in the Moapa Valley Blog section of the Website, as well as posted on Facebook, and Twitter..
- President: Vanette Christensen
- Vice President: Pam Duvall
- Treasurer: Treasurer
- Secretary: Secretary
- Board Members: Jeff Jones, Lisa Hanks, Marjorie Holland (Outgoing President)